Do you ever find it difficult to get into the library to read the latest books on leadership advice? With your library card, these books are accessible 24/7 and at your fingertips! Download the Overdrive app for eBooks and eAudiobooks (see our website here for other eLibrary options, such as downloadable magazines), and find books on leadership, career advice, marketing, social media, and more.
When using Overdrive on a smart device or computer, you can search “leadership” and see some amazing books and audiobooks, which check out for three weeks. If the book is not available, put it on hold and as soon as it is available you can check it out! Some of the most recently published titles include:
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World (Grant) eBook / eAudiobook
- The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues: a Leadership Fable (Lencioni) eBook
- Think Simple: How Smart Leaders Defeat Complexity (Segall) eBook
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World (Newport) eBook / eAudiobook
- Jumpstart your Priorities: a 90-day Improvement Plan (Maxwell) eBook
- The Magic Cup: a Story of a Leader, a Team, and the Power of Putting People and Values First (Behar) eBook
- Be the Boss Everyone Wants to Work For: a Guide for New Leaders (Gentry) eAudiobook
If there is an eBook or eAudiobook you do not see in the collection and would like to recommend, feel free to search for the title and click on Recommend to Library on the left-hand toolbar!
Not sure where to start with eBooks, eAudiobook, and eMagazines? The library has classes and services just for you!
eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eMagazines Made Easy: Learn how to access the library’s free eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eMagazines. Get help downloading the easy apps. Bring your reader, tablet, or smartphone and go home ready to ready!
- Monday, January 30 at 7 pm, Parr Library
- Fridays, February 3 and 17, March 17 and 31, and April 14 at 9:30 am, Schimelpfenig Library
- Saturday, March 4 at 9 am, Davis Library
- Mondays, May 8, 15, and 22 at 9:30 am, Harrington Library
Need to pick another time? Book-a-Librarian! Use this handy form to figure out a time and date that works best for you and a librarian will assist you with using the eLibrary resources.