Interview Tips & Advice
You’ve perfected your resume, applied for the job and heard back from the employer! Now it’s time for the interview.
Let’s face it: interviews can be stressful. The key to avoiding stress and putting you best self forward is to be prepared. Going in to an interview feeling confident and sure can make you stand out from the crowd!
Preparing for your interview:
What should you wear:
- How to dress for an interview by industry
- Interview appearance and attire
- Dressing for interview success
- Best and worst colors to wear to an interview
- Handling the most common interview questions
- How to answer the “greatest weakness” question
- Behavioral interviews
- Master Common Interview Questions (Lynda.com video course)*
Mistakes to avoid:
- Nine things to NEVER say in an interview
- Your body langauge matters
- How to NOT get hired
- Avoid these 6 common interview mistakes
Prefer to watch videos? Go here for interview help videos from Education-portal.com.
Search the Plano Public Library Online CATALOG for books and e-books about interviewing.
*Lynda.com requires a library card to access the training videos. Please contact us if you need to register for a card.